Sunday, May 4, 2008

10 Years Ago


Well, with the HS playoffs now if full swing, I thought I'd go back and see if I could find any pictures or video of myself playing. I came up with one picture of myself as an 18-year old HS senior. I hit a double down the left field line on this swing, but now I look at it and just see a ton of things that could have turned that double into a ball that left the yard!

Where was Right View Pro during these days?????? Anyway, I thought it might be fun to let my students pick on my swing for a little while. I'm curious what they come up with.

It was a nice run we had that year. Ended up the only baseball team in UIL to finish with a perfect record in the regular season at 24-0. Finished ranked 6th in the state in the last THSBCA poll. I hit .558 with 5 Homeruns, 10 Doubles, 43 RBI's on 43 Hits and finished 9-0 on the mound with a .80 ERA. Our team had 2-players, myself and Adam Delaughter named to the All-State team. As a side note, you may have heard of Adam's brother, Tim, who is the leader of the band the Polyphonic Spree. I dare anyone to listen to a Polyphonic Spree song and be in a bad mood, I think it's impossible!
Mark Mulvany
Coach@Fastpitchtrainer.com

No comments: